|Draftsman developing modular process plant 3D model|
Engineering & Field Services
Zeton’s engineering strength, capabilities and experience related to lab scale systems, pilot plants, demonstration plants, and small modular commercial plants are one of the keys to our delivering successful projects.
Zeton offers engineering and field services for lab scale systems, pilot plant, demonstration plant and production plant projects. From the initial planning stages in a customer’s organization through to having a fixed scope of work, services include:
- Pre-engineering consulting & conceptual engineering
- Cost estimation & feasibility studies
- Basic (front-end) engineering design
- On-site reassembly & start-up support
Zeton’s engineering capabilities include multi-disciplined process, project, mechanical, control and electrical engineers. On larger pilot, demonstration and small modular commercial plant projects, Zeton creates a comprehensive 3D CAD model of the plant showing the structural steel and the major process equipment. Our engineers then use this model to complete piping design and pipe stress analysis, as well as conduit routing for electrical.
We also offer additional engineering services for lab scale systems, pilot plant, demonstration plant and modular plant projects, such as:
- Support of ongoing pilot plant operations
- Review and development of scale-appropriate specifications
- Project execution planning
- Cost and schedule estimation for our customers’ budget planning cycle
"We found Zeton to be a highly professional organisation during the design,
fabrication and delivery of the plant, as well as post-commissioning support."
(QER Pty Ltd., Australia)