Bring your process technology to the next level with quality, confidence and ultimate success.
Choosing a partner with the capability, skills and deep understanding of your industry is key to taking your process technology to market on schedule, within budget and ahead of competitors.
“… open communication helped the project run smoothly and meet the time constraints. We hope to be working with Zeton in the future.”
(Enpar Technologies Inc., Canada)
CUSTOMERS IN THE ENVIRONMENTAL INDUSTRY
Zeton specializes in designing and constructing custom-engineered pilot plant and scale up process solutions to customers around the globe and has extensive experience in developing and producing projects for environmental industry innovations.
Zeton is committed to environmental processing research and development and our completed projects have spanned applications such as microporous membrane filtration, pervaporation, electrocoagulation, wet air oxidation, CFC absorption, supercritical water oxidation, sour gas cleaning, catalytic wastewater cleaning and more.
Our team of skilled engineers deliver pilot plants, laboratory scale systems, demonstration and modular production plants using our well-defined project management and state-of-the-art workshops.
This combination has equated unparalleled accomplishments for over 800 completed projects, including significant environmental industry works.
With the latest in process technology knowledge, pledge to safety and considerate flexibility for your time and budget, we can help you bring your process technology to the next level with quality, confidence and ultimate success.
Working to meet the scale-specific unique needs of each project, Zeton proudly serves a diverse range of clients – from multinational corporations to niche technology and everything in between. Zeton has delivered completed environmental industry pilot plant projects for customers worldwide, including:
TRANSLATING YOUR PROCESS TECHNOLOGY INTO A COMPLETED PILOT PLANT OR OTHER MODULAR SYSTEM IS AN INTEGRATED PROCESS AT ZETON.
With our full suite of engineering, designing, building, start-up and training services your project schedule can be compressed, and all facets executed seamlessly. Environmental process technology projects completed by Zeton have included:
- Activated carbon test unit
- Advanced membrane separation demonstration plant
- Catalytic wastewater treatment pilot plant
- Celero 8 channel HTS system
- Chemical reactor test stand, fixed-CSTR and Berty reactors
- Chlorinated fluorocarbons pilot plant
- Design for water treatment pilot plant
- Design of high COD WETOX plant
- Design of supercritical water test unit
- Double membrane plus GAC skid
- Dual de-NOX catalyst test unit
- Electrocoagulation fines removal plant
- Fixed bed reactor for monolith testing
- Membrane wastewater treatment plant
- Pervaporation pilot plant unit
- Pilot plant for industrial waste streams
- Polyurethanes recycling concept (study)
- Preliminary design of halogenated gases recovery system
- Two fast feed-switching reactors for emissions catalyst testing
- Water treatment pilot plant
Take your environmental process technology to market sooner with unique design-build solutions from Zeton. Our full-stack pilot plant and process scale up services can help you realize the future.