Skip to content
Delivering fully scalable modular process systems to customers worldwide.
The time and cost of getting your process technology to market can be crucial factors in your company’s advancement and role in competitive industry. Modular fabrication is often faster and more cost-effective for small commercial plants than implementing a traditional stick-built approach, particularly where a production plant will be operated in a remote location or where the plant’s product will only be required or available in limited quantities.
“Zeton was extremely efficient with project execution, providing a ‘One Stop Shop’ for engineering, procurement and assembly. Without such efficiencies our entry into the Biodiesel market would have taken much longer.”
THE LATEST IN PRODUCTION PLANT TECHNOLOGY
Small modular production plants can meet the needs of and benefit many processes with this scale, including:
- Biomass to ethanol plants
- Waste oils to biodiesel plants
- Commercial specialty chemical plants
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Small-volume specialty chemical production units
- Plants for producing market development quantities of new materials for established markets
- Pre-built modular process plants to replace or augment existing facilities with limited space
ZETON'S PRODUCTION PLANT PROJECTS INCLUDE:
Take your process technology to market with a modular system scaled to your needs – faster, safer and with less cost.
- Ammonia removal system
- Biodiesel production plant
- Biomass to food additives plants
- Biomass to liquid fuels pyrolysis plant
- Electronic chemicals manufacturing plant
- Modular continuous active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) plant
- Modular transformer oil production plant
- Multi-purpose industrial micro reactor plant for fine chemical and pharmaceuticals production
- Resin production plant
- Satellite fluorine production plant
60 Million Litres/Year Modular Biodiesel Production Plant for BIOX Corporation
In mid-2004 BIOX Corporation, a renewable energy company, contacted Zeton to begin engineering for a modular commercial biodiesel plant to be located in Hamilton, Ontario (Canada). A key advantage of the BIOX Corporation’s process technology is that it can produce biodiesel from a variety of different feedstocks. READ THE CASE STUDYabout CASE STUDY
error: Alert: Content is protected !!