Delivering fully scalable modular process systems to customers worldwide.
The time and cost of getting your process technology to market can be crucial factors in your company’s advancement and role in competitive industry. Modular fabrication is often faster and more cost-effective for small commercial plants than implementing a traditional stick-built approach, particularly where a production plant will be operated in a remote location or where the plant’s product will only be required or available in limited quantities.
THE LATEST IN PRODUCTION PLANT TECHNOLOGY
Small modular production plants can meet the needs of and benefit many processes with this scale, including:
- Biomass to ethanol plants
- Waste oils to biodiesel plants
- Commercial specialty chemical plants
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Small-volume specialty chemical production units
- Plants for producing market development quantities of new materials for established markets
- Pre-built modular process plants to replace or augment existing facilities with limited space