Skip to content
An earned reputation as a leader in designing and fabricating fully scalable solutions.
Zeton’s experience designing and building pilot plants, lab scale systems and modular production plants has allowed us to deliver over 1000 completed projects to worldwide customers since 1986.
Zeton takes great care in working according to the latest guidelines, industry standards and best practices in safety. In addition to all our operations being ISO 9001 certified, in the Netherlands Zeton is also CE, ATEX and Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) compliant, and we work according to our ISO 45001 certification.
WE PROUDLY HOLD A RANGE OF EXTERNAL ACCREDITATIONS TO MEET BEST PRACTICES
We are proud to hold a range of external accreditations to provide you with additional confidence in our abilities and commitment to expertise, quality and safety. Zeton’s further certifications and accreditations in Canada include:
- Authorized to manufacture ASME pressure vessels
- Authorized for the repair and alterations of pressure vessels, National Board “R” stamp marking
- Authorized to apply the “NB” mark and register pressure vessels
- TSSA – Certificate of Authorization, CSA B51 (Manufacture of Pressure Vessels in Ontario)
- CWB – CSA W47.1 Division 2, Certificate of Authorization, Fusion Welding of Structural Steel
- AWS Welding Procedures
- TSSA – Certificate of Authorization, Repair and Alteration of Pressure Vessels, Piping and Category A, B, & H Type Fittings
- TSSA – Certificate of Authorization, Fabrication and Assembly of Process Piping (B31.3)
- TSSA – Certificate of Authorization, Fabrication and Assembly of Power Piping (B31.1)
- Certified UL 508A Shop for Industrial Control Panels
- Certified CSA C22.2 No. 14-13 for Industrial Control Equipment
error: Alert: Content is protected !!