Skip to content
Get your process technology to market with fully scalable solutions.
A demonstration plant can generate significant quantities of your product for market testing and may be used together with a pilot plant to support ongoing operations and optimization of a commercial-scale unit. Collaborating with the right partner can make all the difference in propelling your technology forward to commercialization successfully and staying ahead in competitive technology markets.
“Rentech could not have accomplished its goal of being the only operating synthetic fuels facility in the US without [Zeton’s] efforts.”
THE LATEST IN DEMONSTRATION PLANT TECHNOLOGY
Using a variety of technologies and innovative designs, Zeton has designed and built over 50 demonstration plant projects for customers worldwide across a wide spectrum of industries.
Shipped globally from our modern high bay construction workshops in Canada and The Netherlands, our expert teams can design and build large horizontal and vertical (multi) modular demonstration plants that meet the needs of your process technology.
Due to their size, demonstration plants are often installed at the site of a future commercial plant and need to meet prevailing industrial site standards and specifications.
ZETON’S DEMONSTRATION PLANT PROJECTS INCLUDE:
Get your process technology to market with fully scalable solutions – connect with Zeton today
- Biobased food additive-monomer chemical demonstration plant
- Biomass catalytic cracking demonstration plant
- Biomass gasification to ethanol demonstration plant
- Biomass-to-ethanol demonstration plant
- Biobutanol demonstration plant
- Chemical intermediates purification demonstration plant
- Combi-cracking process demonstration unit
- Ethylene styrene interpolymer demonstration plant
- Fischer-Tropsch demonstration plants
- Gas-to-liquids (GTL) demonstration plants
- Green chemistry demonstration plant
- Heavy oil upgrading demonstration plants
- Hydrogen production demonstration plant
- Multi-reactor polystyrene (PS) demonstration plant
- Novel refinery technology demonstration plant
- PE/PP (CSTR/Loop) semi-works plant
- Pressure oxidative leach demonstration plant
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) semi-works plant with monomer recovery
- Shale oil upgrading demonstration plant
- Specialty polymer demonstration plant
- Synthetic Natural Gas (SNG) demonstration plant
Project: Product Demonstration Unit (PDU) for Rentech, Inc. (Colorado, USA)
When Rentech, Inc. needed vital sections of their demonstration plant in Colorado, they chose Zeton to design and build their Fischer-Tropsch reaction and hydroprocessing product upgrading sections. READ THE CASE STUDYabout CASE STUDY
error: Alert: Content is protected !!