Skip to content
Bridging the gap between bench-scale chemistry and commercial manufacturing.
When you’re on the critical path to technology commercialization, you need to know that you have a team of experts on your side that you can trust and have complete confidence in to help you successfully bridge the gap between bench-scale chemistry and commercial manufacturing.
“The Mark IV design represents a major step forward in evolution of the Davison Circulating Riser pilot unit. The ergonomics of the unit have been considerably improved as a result of the new equipment and skid layout, and the additional of positioners on the pressure control valves along with the new state-of-the-art control system has significantly improved overall system performance.”
THE DESIGN AND BUILD: SCALABLE SOLUTIONS FOR PILOT PLANTS
Having completed over 800 projects world-wide, Zeton has grown since 1986 to become the largest and most successful pilot plant design and manufacturing specialists and pilot plant equipment suppliers around the globe.
With our technology-neutral position, Zeton offers cutting-edge design and solutions to fully scalable pilot plants, allowing our customers to bring even their most challenging process development technology to market ahead of competitors while protecting their intellectual property and innovations.
Our state-of-the-art design-build facilities in Enschede (The Netherlands) and Burlington (Canada) supply pilot plants to scale-up and develop your innovative process technology while our unique project methodology keeps your project on track towards success and mitigates risks of cost overruns.
Zeton’s experienced engineers and craft technicians take pride in translating your process technology into a safe, fully automated working pilot plant.
ZETON'S PILOT PLANT PROJECTS INCLUDE:
Work with the world leader in pilot plant design and fabrication to take your process technology to market.
- Alkoxylation Ethylene Oxide plant
- Bio-based acid leaching pilot plant
- Bio-based chemicals oxidation pilot plant
- Bio-chemical hydrotreater pilot plant
- Bio-monomer recovery pilot plant
- Bio-mass catalytic cracking pilot plant
- Chlorinated fluorocarbons plant
- Coal gasification plant
- Coal gasification liquor filtration plant
- Coal liquefaction/heavy oil co-processor
- Coal pyrolysis pilot plant
- Continuous solution phase PE double loop PP unit
- Crystallization pilot plant
- Delayed coking pilot plant
- Distillation units
- Ebullated bed hydrocracking pilot plant
- Electrocoagulation fines removal pilot plant
- Emulsion polymers pilot plant
- Ethylene styrene interpolymer
- Fischer-Tropsch (FT) pilot plant
- Feed Preparation Units
- Fixed bed reactor for monolith testing
- Furfural extraction of lube oils
- Gas phase PE polymerization (CTSR and fluidized bed)
- Grace Davison Circulating Riser (DCR) for FCC catalyst evaluation
- Gas-to-liquids (GTL) pilot plants
- Heavy oil hydroprocessing
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) high pressure emulsion plant
- High pressure acid leach (HPAL) pilot plants
- High pressure emulsion polymerization pilot plant
- Hydraulic wash column pilot plant
- Ketone/solvent dewaxing
- Multi-reactor polystyrene (PS) plant
- Multi-skid, pressure acid leach pilot plant(s)
- Oil desalting pilot plant
- Pervaporation pilot unit
- Pharma and chemicals flow chemistry pilot plant
- Pharmaceutical intermediates mini plant
- Phosgene pilot plant
- Polycarbonates (PC)
- Polyurethanes pilot plant
- Polypropylene (PP) plant with gas phase reactor
- Pressure oxidative leach pilot plants
- Slurry phase PE (loop reactor)
- Solution/slurry phase PE polymerization pilot plants
- Syndiotactic polystyrene
- Synthetic rubber pilot plant
- Water treatment pilot plant
Davison Circulating Riser (DCR) Pilot Unit – Mark IV for W. R. Grace & Co.
Zeton delivered its first DCR Pilot Unit to British Petroleum in London England in 1989 after entering an agreement with W. R. Grace & Co. to design and build the Davison Circulating Riser (DCR) FCC Pilot Unit. READ THE CASE STUDYabout CASE STUDY
error: Alert: Content is protected !!