Skip to content
OIL & GAS
Advancing technology in the oil and gas industry.
Zeton has significant experience designing and building pilot plants and process development plants that simulate industrial oil and gas refinery systems. The diverse process requirements of our successfully executed projects have represented the most technologically advanced systems in the oil and gas industry.
“Zeton has met our expectations for safety, quality, and delivery with these projects. [This] has established a strong foundation for future projects.”
CUSTOMERS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
Zeton is proud to have met or exceeded the expectations of satisfied customers in the oil and gas industry from around the world. From niche technology to multinational corporations, our pilot plant customers have included:
OIL & GAS PROJECTS
ZETON MEETS PROCESS REQUIREMENTS
Zeton has delivered projects for oil and gas technology including lab scale systems, pilot plants and demonstration plants, meeting process requirements including:
- ACE Technology® units for FCC catalyst testing
- Catalyst activation
- Catalytic reforming (multiple reactor)
- Crude oil desalting
- Cyclic metal impregnation of fresh FCC catalyst
- Cyclic propylene steaming (CPS) of FCC catalyst
- Diesel hydrogenation
- Dual de-NOx reaction
- (Dual) Hydrogenation systems
- Ebullated bed hydrocracking
- FCC catalyst deactivation (200 gms- 30 kg)
- Furfural extraction of lube oils
- Micro-reactor hydrotesting
- Oil desalting
- Resid hydrotreating with autosampler
- Thermal cracking rectification
With fully scalable solutions to accelerate your innovations and a complete suite of engineering, design and fabrication services for the oil and gas industry, Zeton can help you get your technology to market on time, on budget and ahead of competitors.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!