Skip to content
LAB SCALE SYSTEMS
Take your process technology to commercialization.
With an experienced team of skilled engineers and craft technicians, Zeton understands the critical importance of laboratory scale systems and offers the integrated laboratory solutions and pilot plant scale up opportunities you need to take your process technology to commercialization.
“We are very satisfied with the units themselves and the good collaboration we have had with the Zeton team throughout the project. We attest to your expert knowledge, willingness to satisfy and to the high quality of your delivery to us.”
PROJECT MANAGER AT AN INTERNATIONAL OIL & GAS COMPANY
LAB SCALE SYSTEMS
THE LATEST IN AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY
Our unique proven approach to designing and building laboratory scale systems and attention to detail ensures our customers’ laboratory solution requirements and expectations are fully met, if not exceeded.
Zeton’s unique solutions, leading processes and industry experience can help you conquer lab scale systems and pilot plant scale up across even the most challenging process development niches.
Zeton’s fully automated lab scale systems are delivered ready-to-run with your preferred software and complete with engineering and operational documentation.
- From single to multi-reactor configurations, Zeton’s custom designed and built lab scale systems have been manufactured to handle catalyst loadings of less than one gram, with fractionation/recycle and integrated analytical capabilities.
- Microreactor and small laboratory scale systems for catalyst testing can be designed and built with fixed bed, fluidized bed and/or continuous stirred-tank reactors.
ZETON’S LAB SCALE SYSTEMS PROJECTS INCLUDE:
Take advantage of Zeton’s industry-leading expertise and experience and get your process technology to market faster.
- Activated Carbon Test Unit
- Amine CSTR Reactor System
- Autothermal Reforming (ATR) Unit
- Catalyst Activation
- Catalytic Reforming (Multiple Reactor)
- Chemical Reactor Test Strand, Fixed-CSTR and Berty Reactors
- Cyclic Metals Impregnation (CMI) or Fresh FCC Catalyst
- Cyclic Propylene Steaming (CPS) of FCC Catalyst
- Diesel Hydrogenation
- Distillation Units
- Dual De-NOx Reaction
- FCC Catalyst Deactivation
- Fischer-Tropsch Catalyst Testing Unit
- Fuel Cell Feed Reformer Systems
- Gas Purification
- Heavy Oil Upgrading/Hydroprocessing
- High Throughput Experimentation (HTE)
- Hydrocracking (HCU)
- Hydrodesulphurization (HDS)
- Hydrogenation Systems
- Ketone Dewaxing
- Metathesis Catalyst Testing Unit
- Micro Activity Testing (MAT) of FCC Catalyst
- Microreactor Units
- NMR-MRI Catalyst Testing Plant
- Polyolefins Catalyst Testing Unit
- Portable Batch Polymer Catalyst Testing
- Process Intensification Systems
- Resid Intensification with Autosampler
- Steam Deactivation Unit
- Tritium Capture System
- Water-Gas Shift Catalyst Testing Plan
Project: NMR/MRI Catalyst Testing System for University of Cambridge (United Kingdom)
In 2011 Zeton was invited by the University of Cambridge to discuss and review laboratory scale solutions for using magnetic resonance techniques in a lab scale catalyst testing system. Read below to learn more about the custom lab scale system designed and manufactured by Zeton. READ THE CASE STUDYabout CASE STUDY
error: Alert: Content is protected !!