Choose Zeton for your distillation system and realize the future of your process technology.
Implementing cutting-edge approaches and innovative solutions can allow your process technology to separate from the pack and pull ahead on the path to commercialization. Fractional distillation systems are among the most common units operating at lab, pilot, demonstration and production scales and their advancement can be crucial.
“Zeton’s knowledge, experience and true partnership are the components that made our distillation plant project a success.”
HUNTSMAN, THE NETHERLANDS
THE LATEST IN DISTILLATION TECHNOLOGY
Pilot plant specialists and industry leaders, Zeton has over 30 years’ extensive experience in designing and building batch and continuous mode fractionation distillation systems and mass transfer systems spanning a variety of technologies and industries – including specialty chemicals, refining, petrochemicals, oil and gas, environmental, pharma/biopharma and bioenergy.
Fully modular and scalable, each distillation system designed, manufactured and delivered by Zeton can be automated with the latest in control system technology, provided as a standalone unit or integrated into a complete process plant to facilitate product separation and the continuous recycle of unreacted feeds.
A range of high-quality construction materials are available to suit the application of your distillation pilot plant, including:
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
ZETON’S DISTILLATION PLANT PROJECTS INCLUDE:
Choosing Zeton for your distillation pilot plant allows you to realize the future of your process technology with our innovative project methodology driving results, complete your project on-time and on-budget, collaborate with skilled engineers and craft technicians while retaining complete ownership of your intellectual property.
- Absorption tower module for VOC removal
- Acid gas scrubbing systems
- Adsorption systems for feedstock purification and contaminant removal
- Ammonia stripper distillation system
- Crude oil distillation pilot plant with desalter
- Distillation systems for electronic and fine chemicals separation
- Ethanol purification in cellulosic ethanol demonstration plant
- Feed preparation units for hydrotreating pilot plants
- Fractionation pilot plant
- Hazardous duty distillation pilot plant
- Membrane separation units in a variety of services
- Monomer recovery in polymer service
- Pervaporation pilot unit
- Product distillation system for electronic chemicals plant
- Product fractionation for bio-oil hydrotreater pilot plant
- Product fractionation for propylene oxide pilot plant
- Product separation (gasoline, diesel, jet fuel) for GTL pilot plants
Project: Hazardous Duty Distillation Pilot Plant for Huntsman
Teams from Zeton and Huntsman collaborated on a distillation pilot plant that Huntsman required for an inherently hazardous process, starting in the early conceptual design stages and whiteboard technical discussions. With a rigorous set of requirements and conditions, the large-scale modular plant needed by Huntsman would demand excellent project organization.READ THE CASE STUDYabout CASE STUDY